Performing a hard reset removes all modified settings (e.g. Network Name (SSID), Wi-Fi/Admin Password, MAC Filtering, Port Forwarding, DMZ, etc.) and restores the default settings.PreferredAlternate
- Access the MiFi Admin page.
- From the Advanced menu select Diagnostics.
- Select Reset to Factory Defaults (located at the bottom).
- Select OK.
- With the device powered on, locate the reset button under the battery door on the bottom of the device.
- Using an unfolded paperclip (or similar object), depress and hold the Reset button until the LED blinks green one long blink then one short blink.
Last Modified: December202013