Text Status (Registered User)
This page records the status of all messages you have sent from your Send a Text page in the last 5 days. The Message Status table displays up to 20 messages at a time. If more than 20 messages have been sent, "Jump To" buttons will appear for each additional 20 messages available, allowing you to skip to the next 20 messages in the queue. If more than 100 messages have been sent in the last 5 days, a "More" button will appear to allow you to scroll through remaining messages in increments of 20. Messages are displayed in chronological order, starting with the most recent message and ending with the oldest.
- The Auto-Refresh feature is used to automatically refresh your message status page. This will allow display of new message delivery status information and show any replies to your messages as they become available without requiring you to manually update the page. You can also click "Update Status" at any time to manually update the page.
- The Sent At column displays the date and time the message was sent. You can also sort this column.
- The Recipient column displays the Mobile Number/Wireless Nickname or Contact List name of the person the message was sent to. You can also sort this column.
- The Status & Your Messagecolumn indicates the status of each message that was sent. One of three messages will be displayed here:
- Message accepted by network means that the message was accepted as a valid message and is scheduled for delivery. By clicking this link, you can view the Tracking ID of the message and the full text of the message you sent.
- Message delivered to handset means that the message was successfully delivered to the Verizon Wireless recipient's handset. By clicking this link, you can view the Tracking ID of the message and the full text of the message.
- Unable to deliver message means that there was a problem with the message and it was not delivered to the recipient's handset. If this message is displayed, click on the link and jot down the "Tracking ID" along with the recipient's Mobile Number. Call Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204. Provide both Tracking ID and recipient's mobile number to enable a Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative to troubleshoot the delivery problem.
- The Date Delivered column displays the date and time that the message was delivered to the handset. If the message has not been delivered to the handset, this field will remain blank.
- The Replycolumn displays the first few words of any message replies resulting from your original text message. When the message reply is clicked, an area appears in the row below the message prompting a response. The new table displays your original text message, the reply (in red) with the reply time and date stamp, an input box for "Your Response", and pre populated "From" field. This is a first of its kind new wireless feature.
- Once your response is entered, click the "Send" button.
- If you wish to close the table, click the "Close" button.
- Another option of the Text Status page is to re-direct or Send My Replies To: either "vtext.com" only or "my handset and vtext.com". Simply choose and click the "Apply" button. This option is located at the top of the main Text Status table.
Prev | Next (Page 5 of 10)